Master of Ceremonies
To tell you a little bit about my style, I am very welcoming, friendly, professional and organised and as an experienced Wedding MC I have the knowledge and experience to help you to create that special lifetime memory.
I believe that the best receptions evolve naturally and I’ve quite often had to change things up a bit when a last minute change or addition occurs. Of course the evening is structured and it’s my job to make sure the event run smoothly and ensure you and your guests are comfortable and well informed.
I love to hear laughter, people enjoying themselves and whilst I’m not there to tell jokes, I am very good a bit of light-hearted banter which comes naturally during the evening. I’ve even been known to strut my stuff on the dance floor to get the party started…. And that’s what a good MC does, make sure the event runs smoothly and most importantly, make sure everyone is happy and having a great time..
You may not need an MC for the entire reception only needing me for a few hours. I am happy to tailor a package to suit your needs & ensure everything runs smoothly for you.
$100.00 PER HOUR (AVERAGE TIME IS 6 HOURS)
Wedding MC Duties
- Inform guests of what’s happening (at conclusion of ceremony or just before you arrive at reception)
- Organise group shot/family photos. (if I am already there as your Celebrant)
- Available to help guests whilst official photos are being taken. (if I am already there as your Celebrant)
- Direct guests to reception.
- Inform guests of toilets, bar, smoking area etc.
- Help and advise speakers if necessary.
- If anyone needs special attention I am available to help them.
- Your ‘Go To’ person to help you and your guests.
- Liaise closely with your Wedding Co-ordinator & Reception Staff during the night.
- Liaise with your other wedding suppliers ie: Photographer /Videographer /Entertainment (DJ/Band/Singer)
- Ensure guests are seated and comfortable before you make your entrance.
- Introduce important people ie: Parents/Bridal Party/Couple.
- Liaise during the evening with reception staff and attend to any requests.
- Available to help anytime.
- Organise: Speeches, Cutting of Cake, First Dance, Second Dance, Bouquet Toss, Garter Toss, Farewell Exit & anything else you have requested.
Reasons To Have me MC Your Wedding
- Trust – We already know each other and have built a connection.
- I have your best interests at heart and want you to have the best day ever.
- I am familiar with the correct procedure for running a successful wedding reception allowing your guests to enjoy themselves and not putting one of them under pressure with MC Duties.
- I will make sure your special day runs smoothly from start to finish, being the point of contact that leaves you, your family and guests to enjoy themselves.
- So let’s have a chat about how I can help you have the best wedding EVER….